Interstate Compact Agreement for Schools
- Unofficial / hand-carried school records accepted at registration for class placement;
- Copy of school records can be provided upon departure at your request;
- 30 day wavier of immunization and physicals;
- Out of area / zone transfer (provided school’s capacity is under 100%);
- Magnet school lottery military priority list;
- Charter School lottery military priority list as approved by the school.
During the Spouse Symposium held in September, 2014, the School Liaison Officer provided information on the Interstate Compact Agreement which has been signed by all 50 states. This agreement addresses the challenges of military children and their frequent relocations/transitions to schools.
To understand the provisions of the Agreement, click on the links below:
In summary, for Broward and Miami-Dade County Families, the following apply: