- Welcome to CYS
Child and Youth Services (CYS) provides programs and services for children of eligible military and civilian families. Within CYS you will find something to meet your children’s needs, including:
- Full, part time or hourly child care
- Before/after school care
- Programs for your middle school and teen youth
- Instructional classes
- Workforce preparation opportunities
- Sports and fitness activities
Today’s CYS programs, deemed a "model for the nation" by Presidential acclaim, continue to operate on these cornerstones:
- Quality – Child care is DoD-certified and nationally accredited
- Availability – Child care is available on- and off-post
- Affordability – Fees for various programs are competitively priced and affordable regardless of sponsor's income
- Accountability - To safeguard the Army's resources by efficient management oversight, good fiscal stewardship, reducing waste and protecting assets of programs and services to Soldiers and their Families.
School Age Center (SAC) offers before and after school programs for grades 1-5 and grade 6 before school only from September through May. Summer camps are offered June through August. Grade 6 can attend from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. with fees ranging from $26-$70. SAC also offers 4-H Programs, Boys and Girls Clubs, Computer Lab, Open Recreation, meals and snacks. SAC staff escort children to and from school.
Before and After School fees are based on total family income and range from $126-$336 per month. Summer fees range from $52-$140 per week. The summer program also offers a variety of field trips included in the fees.
Hourly fee: $5 per hour (limited to 5 hours per week)
Part-time use is less than or, up to 4 hours per day: $20
Daily rate is for less than 4 hours per day: $35
The School Age Center is accredited by the Council On Accreditation (COA), and is DOD Certified.
- Program Contact Info
DSN Commercial CYS Services Coordinator (312)567-2225 +1 (305)437-2225 Administrative Assistant (312)567-2225 +1 (305)437-1281 Outreach Services Director (312)567-2225 +1 (305)437-2633 Training Specialist (312)567-1265 +1 (305)437-1265 Assistant Director (312)567-1281 +1 (305)-437-1281 School Liaison Officer (312)567-2633 +1 (305)437-2633 Facility Director (CDC) (312)567-1264 +1 (305)437-1264
About CYS Services